Sunday, February 27

Oscar Worthy and Red Carpet Ready

Woot woot! The countdown begins for the 83rd Academy Awards at LA's Kodak Theatre!

I am red-carpet ready for my close up and set to inspect the best-dressed guys tonight. Heels, jewels and hair. Done. Okay, wedgies, minute gold hoops and hair rolled into a tucked-up bun, but it'll do for sitting in front of my telly. I mean, the last time I dressed up (Valentine's Day, when I wore a red leather skirt to cover a fashion show), the only person who commented on my look was a semi-homeless person in a thrift store I stopped in on my way home. Hey, if a tree falls.....

I'll be following some very special peeps this evening, including Tom Julian, style expert for Oscar.com, a few of my favorite stylists (shout out! Elizabeth Stewart, celebrity stylist who was just written up in today's New York Times) and the celebs they are dressing.

Of course, I'm rooting for designer John Galliano and hoping no one disses wearing his beautiful creations in response to the recent strange allegations against him and Dior's suspension of him.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WhirledWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails