Friday, March 11

East Village Park Hawk

 A little natural beauty today...

while our hearts & prayers go out to everyone/anyone experiencing tsunami trauma, drama and earthquake aftershocks....

 

The Tompkins Square Park hawk, about a week or so ago (note snow still on ground!), perched itself on a limb in the tree outside my window. 

I climbed up on my desk and tried to get shots of the beauty without scaring him off. A bit out of focus, I'm afraid, was worried that if I opened the window, he'd fly the coop.

Then my buzzer rang and off he soared!

FYI, if you're so inclined, get whirly girl tweets @fashionwhirled
Whide whirled coverage following Fashion Whirled the blog
And, on FaceBook there's 1) FashionWhirled
2) and just me, kim, here FaceBook

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WhirledWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails